In Round 8 of WUAS, a wish regarding a Destiny Star space was
made. Due to the magnitude and complexity of the wish, it is
listed here on its own page.
The original wish (direct quote):
I wish for a Destiny Star to always be somewhere on the map
(even "out of bounds"). If someone ends their turn on this
star it will be consumed and a new one will fall from the
heavens next turn. When you consume the Destiny Star you may
pick one of several classes which give you an active ability
and additional stats, you can't pick the same class more
than once. All percentages are rounded down. If multiple
players end their turn on a Destiny Star it is destroyed and
a new one appears elsewhere. All percentages are rounded
down but always equal at least 1.
As long as the effects of the wish remain in play, exactly one
Destiny Star space will be in play. A player who ends their
turn on the Destiny Star can choose a class. Players can have
multiple classes but can only have one instance of each class.
A player who has multiple classes can only use one of their
abilities on a given turn. If multiple players end their turn
on the Star, neither player is promoted and the Star silently
By convention, all percentages in the class effect listing
below are rounded down and will always be at least 1. The
available classes are as follows.
- Instead of moving regularly, you may charge in a
direction. If you charge, you will move either twice your
MOV or until stopped. You will stop if you would run off the
board or if you hit another player. In the latter case, you
deal damage equal to your ATK (mitigated by DEF) and stop on
the space before that player. (+2 HP, +2 ATK, +1 DEF)
- On your turn, you may choose to enter stealth mode. When
you do so, you may only move at 50% of your usual MOV but
you may perform all actions (aside from the initial entry
into stealth mode) privately by messaging the GM. (+3 ATK,
- You have an animal companion whose stats are 50% of your
own. Your pet can interact with other players and board
tiles as though it is a player, but it cannot use the Altar.
The animal companion has two bags, with which it can store
and use two items. You directly control your companion's
actions as long as you are a Hunter. (+1 HP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF,
- On your turn, you may heal yourself for 10% of your
maximum HP, rounded down. Alternatively, you may heal
another player within 5 tiles of you for 20% of your maximum
health. When you reach the Altar, you gain a benefit from
the GM proportional to how much you healed other players.
(+2 HP, +3 MOV)
- You may lay down a totem which projects an aura in a
diameter of 50% of your MOV. You may only have one totem out
at a time. The aura can do one of the following (+1 HP, +1
ATK, +1 DEF, +1 MOV, +1 stat based on totem)
- Fire - Increases the ATK of nearby players by 20%. May
change nearby tiles into fire or lava themed tiles.
- Water - Heals players standing near it for 10% of
their maximum HP every turn. May change nearby tiles into
water themed tiles.
- Earth - Slows MOV of nearby players by 33%. May change
nearby tiles into grass or earth related tiles.
- Wind - Doubles the DEF of nearby players. Additionally
purges tainted and other unnatural effects nearby,
converting any unnatural spaces into either their original
space or a wind themed space.
- You may place a curse on an adjacent player. The cursed
player takes 25% of your ATK in damage each turn for 3
turns. If you curse a player who is already cursed by you,
you reset the counter and update the damage, as necessary,
but the curses do not stack. (+2 HP, +3 ATK)
- You may blink (teleport) for 20% of your MOV in a
cardinal direction of your choice. (+2 ATK, +1 DEF, +2 MOV)
- You may evoke the power of a tile you are on or an
adjacent tile, using that power on yourself or any other
player. (+2 HP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 MOV)
- You may choose not to engage in combat when landing on
the same space as another player. Additionally, you deal 50%
more damage to any player who has purposely killed another
player. (+3 HP, +2 DEF)
Additionally, Nefarian has the ability to declare a unique
penalty for each class. These penalties are as follows.
- Your strength becomes your weakness! You must
charge in a random direction. If you hit Nefarian, you
take damage equal to the damage you inflict to him.
- Stop hiding and face me! You cannot use stealth
this turn. You are teleported to a space underneath
Nefarian. All non-Rogues can use stealth this turn.
- The Hunters become the hunted! Your pet will
move toward you and attempt to attack you. Your pet deals
half damage this turn.
- The light serves me now! You are required to
use your healing ability on Nefarian this turn. This does
not benefit you.
- Show me what your totems can do! You are forced
to lay a totem down near Nefarian. These totems only benefit
Nefarian and do not provide anyone else with benefits. Any
negative effects to Nefarian are negated.
- See what happens when you play with magic you do not understand! You
must summon an Infernal nearby. Infernals last 2 turns and
deal 4 fire damage to players on the same space, or 1 fire
damage on adjacent spaces.
- You should be more careful when you play with magic! You
will automatically use your blink ability at the end of
your turn in a random direction.
- The wild is mine to control! You must channel
the effect of a nearby space. If the space has positive
effect, it is used on Nefarian. If it has negative effect,
it is used on you.
- I've heard you have many lives. Show me! You
must engage in combat this turn. Nefarian takes no damage
this turn. Any Paladin who fails to inflict damage will be
dealt 1 to 3 damage by Nefarian's shadowflames.
- Mortal (no class)
- Just what can you do, exactly? You will
randomly suffer one of the above penalties.